Tuesday 17 May 2011

was talking to buff the other night and he  told me i must post this, which has been saved to notepad for like 7 or 8 weeks
well it seems i  fail at updating this as much as i fail to get any significant poker in at the moment,
first off i have not played a lot of poker for the first couple of months of this year due to other commitments, and not being sure what i want to do moving forward with my poker, My best results have come at playing cash game's, But have found i have a liking of playing mtt's(with mixed results) but the problem i have is (i suppose like a lot of people) i find the beats so much harder to deal with than i would in cash game's,i mean one miss step in a mtt and it can cost you a real deep run but one in a cash game and it like meh fek it and reload,
Anyhoots at the beginning of the month (march) i decide bollix i will grind  loads of mtt's and move all my gear up to the caravan (another mistake)as i want to do this without kiddies and other distractions, i arrive there with the missus and kiddies as its the first weekend open after closed season everything is open on the park and have a good fri and sat with them,on the Sunday after lunch they go home leaving me in the van with only the dog for company,
so i reg for a ton of mtt's for the Sunday night only low bi one's nothing above $20.00 i have a not to bad start finishing 2nd in one for something like 400.00 (i know not balla lol but meh) which covers my bins for the rest of the night so I'm happy free rolling for the rest of the night,anyway it gets to about 10oclock and go to the loo but when i come back the mouse cursor wouldn't move, i think wtf is going on here the little infrared light thingy is still lit so i take the batteries out of the mouse and swap them around this seems to do the trick and I'm a happy bunny.But around 15mins later the fooking thing stops again no problem i think ill just get some out of the draw so i look in the draw and no bloody batteries i run about the van like a lunatic emptying all remotes and such but alas they all hold the small batteries and not AAA by this point i have worked my self up so bad the dog is looking at me like I'm stark raving mad,after about 20 mins i start to calm down and to think rationally again and think aha my keyboard it has batteries can u fookin beleave it they are the small version of pencil batteries aswell ,Idid consider going to other people's van's and asking if they had any but thought better of it , OK i say fook it I'm going for a pint in clubhouse maybe they will have batteries i walk round to clubhouse can you believe it all the light's are out i mean wtf i was only in there earlier that afternoon,,, anyway back to the van i trudge and think to myself lets just put a film on and get pissed and i will go to site shop in morning and start again,
I do as i say and drink everything available in van and wake up with a banging headache,
to recover i take the dog for a walk down to the beach for an hour or so and come back for another nap as I'm still suffering, eventually i get up and think lets start again but 1st lets go to the shop for the batteries i walk round to the shop and the fooking thing isn't open,off i go to the site manager's office and say what is going on,The manager informs me that the shop and the clubhouse is only open on weekends as not enough people on site until the tourists start  to arrive in the first week of April, why o why did no one tell me this in any news letters i say,Ah it's common knowledge he tells (its my 1st year on the site) not to bloody me i say,
Anyway now i really do have a problem  i didn't have and batteries no  beers or food as was planning to do all my eating in clubhouse and worse of all i have no car my missus took that home with her,
I think to my self no problem i will just walk up to the village it cant be more than a mile, off i set and this road just goes on and on and on and by the time i get there i really am fooked, i go in to shop get my food(well pot noodles) and my beer and a bottle of water i am halfway back with all this shopping in my bags and I'm sweating like a pig, my arms are aching and I'm just chewed on,I go into the bag for a drink of said water and can you fucking believe it i have bought some kind of fizzy water  with no flavour which is the worst thing  LIKE ever, im so knackered some elderly lady overtakes me whilst walking a dog (im fit as fook obv),Anyway i get back to the van make my self a cup of tea and relax destress if you like!!
after a little while I'm thinking well lets get set up to start again ready for tonight i go into the bag and look for the batteries for the mouse and they ain't there  i had only gone and bloody forgot to buy them,
So i decide fook this phone the missus to pick me up 2 days early(next morning) and get pissed again although on the bright side i did manage to watch all three series (about 12 hours) of the inbetweeners which if you have not seen it is comedy gold  even more so when you are sat by your self and pissed,,,,,
i should add as i side note that when the missus came up the next day she went into the bathroom and produced one of those automatic smelly things and guess what it ran on.............
also i have since drove to the shop and its actualy closer to three  miles to the fooking shop not so hard there but with a bag full of  beer on the way back pffffffffffffft!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment